First Install JBoss Tools plugin for Eclipse Helios below are the steps:
Prerequisite: Install the most recent JBoss AS tools.
• Go to Help > Install New Software.
• Set Work with to http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/stable/helios/
• In the results, select Web and Java EE development.
• Next, etc, Finish.
Eclipse JBoss Tools plugIn for Richfaces
This will get you the JBoss-provided server plugins, including the one supporting 6.0, along with several easing JSF development plugins, such as EL autocompletion.
You only need to ensure that you’re using Eclipse Helios SR1 (at least, the most recent WTP version). The initial Helios version had some vague problems with JBoss AS Tools.
1. Create a new “Dynamic project”
2. After creating the project, right click on the project select “configure” > “Add JSF Capabilities” as shown in the below screen shot.
Select Configure > JSF Capabilities
Click “Next” in the below screen:
Add JSF Capabilities Dialog
In the below screen If there is an error then unselect “target server is already selected”.
And click Finish. This should successfully Add JSF (Richfaces 4 Capabilities to your project).
Add JSF Capabilities2 Dialog